Intrinsic Training specialise in delivering Hazard Analysis Critical Control Points or HACCP training courses. We deliver the HACCP training courses
- Level 2 Principles of HACCP for Catering Training Course
- Level 2 Principles of HACCP for Manufacturing Training Course
Level 3 HACCP Manufacturing Training Course
Intrinsic Training specialise in the delivery of Highfield’s Level 3 HACCP Manufacturing Training Course
This course is for supervisors and managers to enable them to increase and update their knowledge about HACCP. This enables the supervisors and managers to be part of the HACCP team. To contribute to the development and maintenance of the HACCP plan and the Food Safety Management system. Thereby enabling them be an integral part of a HACCP (hazard analysis and critical control point) team.
HACCP is a requirement of law in the U.K.
The achievement of a Highfield Level 3 Award in HACCP for Manufacturing qualification will give managers and supervisors a firm understanding of the 7 principles of HACCP.
All our HACCP training courses are assessed by completing a multiple-choice assessment and those successful in passing this will receive their HACCP certificate see below for further details.
Who is Level 3 HACCP Manufacturing Training Course Suitable for?
This Highfield HACCP certified training is ideal for those working in positions such as,
but not limited to:
- Manager / Supervisor / Director
- Quality assurance / control
- New product development
- Lab Analyst
- Health & Safety Officer
- Storage and Distribution Lead
What is HACCP?
HACCP stands for Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point. This is a systematic, proactive approach to food safety and the control of allergenic, chemical, and biological hazards in production processes. Without the control of these hazards, it can lead to the finished product to be unsafe. The HACCP plan forms part of the company Food Safety Management system.
The course identifies each principal step of the HACCP planning process. Developing understanding the different food hazards and how to identify these food safety hazards, implement relevant control and monitoring measures. This will ensure the HACCP system continues to operate efficiently and effectively.
Highlighting the requirement of the law that all food producing organisations implement a food-safety management system. This is based on the codex principles of HACCP.
- The 7 principles of HACCP
- Development of HACCP plan.
- Recognising the role of the food handler in implementing and maintaining HACCP
- Principles of HACCP are applied in a food production environment.
- HACCP based food safety management procedures
- The need for HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Recognise legislation relating to HACCP
- Preliminary processes for HACCP based procedures the requirements of a HACCP team
- Prerequisites for HACCP
- Purpose of accurately describing food production processes.
- Benefit of process flow diagrams in the development of HACCP based food safety management procedures
- How to develop HACCP based food safety management procedures
- Conducting a hazard analysis
- Methods to determine, critical control points and control points – CCPs.
- Implement HACCP based food safety
- Identify methods to establish critical (safe) limits
- Importance of identifying critical (safe) limits.
- The importance of monitoring controls
- Monitoring control points/critical control points monitoring procedures at critical control points can be established, implemented, used and recorded
- Taking appropriate corrective action at critical control points
- Importance of verification
- Reviewing the HACCP process
- Documentation and records needed to support HACCP
The course is delivered over 2 days not necessarily consecutive.
This course is assessed by a 30-minute multiple-choice examination, to obtain the certificate correctly answer at least 9 out of 15 questions or 60% to pass.
On successfully completing the examination a certificate is issued which is current for 3 years.
Upon successful completion of this qualification, learners may wish to continue their development
by undertaking one of the following qualifications:
• Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management in Manufacturing
• Level 4 Award in HACCP for Management (CODEX Principles)
Please contact Philip Wadsworth at Intrinsic Training Solutions by telephone: 01482845358 by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the contact form leaving specific details of your enquiry.
Further information: Food standards Agency