What does this course cost?
From November 1st for a limited time this course will cost £18.50. For those wanting 10 or more courses we offer discounts the more you buy the more you save.
What is the course about?
Level 2 Food Safety & Hygiene in manufacturing is so important your employees understand their roles and responsibilities. Food safety & hygiene is a constant concern for the public.
This course is accredited by Highfield Qualifications.
Who is it for?
The perfect course for anyone who handles, prepares or serves food:
- Production line staff
- Anyone in the food industries
This course is ideal for those who work in a catering environment. This may include restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars, fast-food outlets, takeaways, mobile food trucks, kitchens, hospitals, schools and colleges.
4-6 hours. Get up to speed in just a few hours (average completion time)
Learn at your own pace anytime using our online platform.
What will I study?
- Introduction to food safety
- Combat microbiological hazards
- Prevent Food poisoning
- Control contamination hazards
- HACCP from delivery to service
- Address personal hygiene
- Food premises and equipment
- Handle cleaning and disinfection
- Control pests
- Food safety enforcement
How will the course be delivered?
- Engaging interactive exercises
- Visual references to help learners understand the information
- Knowledge checks throughout enable learners to stay on track
- Delivered in bite sized chunks to suit all learners
How will I be assessed?
Our innovative remote invigilation solution enables learners to sit exams from the comfort of their own home or isolated workspace.
There are no entry requirements.
What can I do next?
You could move on to a more advanced course, such as Food Safety Level 3.