What is the course about?
The GDPR e-learning course is designed to help your organisation navigate the introduction of GDPR, the General Data Protection Regulation. It covers all the essential information on how GDPR affects your business.
It is ideal for employees in busy workplaces who need to get up to speed quickly with the requirements of the GDPR.
This course is accredited by Highfield Qualifications
Who is it for?
Any employee responsible for handling data, as well as their managers. It is especially useful for employees responsible for managing or accessing databases.
You can learn at your own pace anytime using our online platform.
What will I study?
- What the GDPR is, and how it affects how your business collects data
- The principles behind how you should process client data
- The rights of individuals over their data, including subject access requests and the right to be forgotten
- The GDPR requirements for your organisation
- What data and personal data is
- Data breaches and penalties
How will the course be delivered?
Our e-learning is available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection. Simply log on to the Learner Management System (LMS) and work your way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide real-life context.
We make the most complex of subjects easier to digest through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. All of our e-learning uses interactive exercises and gaming combined with media-rich content, interactive scenarios, and relevant photography and illustrations. Content is provided by industry-leading experts. What that means for your learners is stimulating and engaging content they’ll respond to and, most importantly, remember.
Key elements of our e-learning courses are:
- interactive exercises/gaming
- media-rich content
- interactive 3D scenarios
- content provided by market leading experts
- relevant photography and illustrations
- multi-generational content and style
How will I be assessed?
Learners are assessed at the end of the course by multiple-choice questions.
No prior knowledge is needed.
What can I do next?
Try another short course from our Business and Working Skills category.