The Online Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Training is all about….
Improving Food Safety and Food Hygiene
Online Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Training available in your business for only £ 18.75.
Discounts are always available.
By law, food business operators must ensure that food handlers receive the appropriate supervision and training in food hygiene. Food Safety Level 2 is suitable for those working in a catering environment who are responsible for handling food. It is also the most popular food
safety qualification accepted by enforcement officers and auditors.
This course is accredited by Highfield Qualifications.
The Perfect Course for Anyone Handling, Preparing or Serving Food
This Online Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Training is ideal for those who work in a catering environment.
This may include restaurants, cafes, hotels, bars, fast-food outlets, takeaways, mobile food trucks, kitchens, hospitals
Learn at your own pace anytime using our online platform.
Ensure Knowledge of Food Safety and Hygiene Amongst all Staff is at the Required Level.
- Improve the knowledge of food safety and food hygiene in your business
- Understand microbiological hazards and how to manage and reduce them
- Avoid food poisoning. Learn how food poising occurs, and the measures needed to prevent it
- Control contamination hazards. Be aware of the essential controls of the main contamination hazards and how to implement preventative measures.
- Address personal hygiene. Food handlers have responsibilities to meet and maintain high standards of personal hygiene.
- Handle cleaning and disinfection. Increase effective knowledge of cleaning and disinfecting your food preparation and food eating areas.
- Control pests. Manage pest control prevent pest problems.
- Safely handle and store food. Increase your knowledge of the best ways to control stock and handle food to ensure the highest quality.
- Food safety management systems. Understand how to successfully implement food safety management systems such as HACCP.
Make the Online Food Safety and Hygiene Level 2 Training Available in Your Business to Your Staff…
How the Course is Completed
Our online courses are available to use on multiple platforms such as tablets, PCs and laptops. All you need is an internet connection.
Complete the personal details form at the top of this page – please double check the details are correct as these are transferred to your certificate on successful completion of your assessment.
Follow the prompt and pay for the course using your debit or credit card.
You will then receive an email with your username and password.
Enter these details when you log on to start your course.
Work your way through the course, along with the scenarios that provide real-life context.
You can save your work using the buttons available.
Enabling you to return to the course at your convenience.
Continue your course working your way through the subjects easier to remember through media and content-rich exercises that motivate and engage learners. All of our e-learning use interactive exercises and games combined with video-rich content, interactive scenarios, and relevant photography and illustrations.
Content is provided by industry-leading experts.
What that means for you is the stimulating and engaging content you’ll respond to and, most importantly, remember and increase their knowledge.
How will I be assessed?
Our innovative remote invigilation solution enables learners to sit exams from the comfort of their own home or isolated workspace.
At the end of the course there is an assessment exam.
When do I get the Certificate?
On successful completion of the assessment you can print off the PDF self print certificate.
This is instantly recognised by the inspection and auditing bodies
What can I do Next?
You could progress to the more advanced Food Safety Level 3.
Upskill and Qualify Your Workforce
Benefit from staff retention, investing in the workforce improving the confidence and skills of staff
Get the full online learning packages
Order online courses
Get the perfect relevant online learning training for your employees and learners.
Order the course and the quantity you need.
The more you buy the bigger the discount
A learning experience that will be remembered
Keep your learners and employees engaged with interactive exercises
Simple to follow
Course delivered in bite sized chunks to suit all learners
Quizzes / assessments
Knowledge checks throughout enable learners to stay on track
Downloadable PDF of the Highfield Food Safety Level 2 Handbook
Written by experts
Content created by our industry and subject matter experts
Visual references to help learners understand the information