Intrinsic Training have teamed up with Mark Whitfield Management Consultancy for ISO MWQA Ltd.
Consulting with organisations in industry assisting and advising in working towards becoming ISO Certificated or maintaining ISO certification. The ISO standard is universally recognised and benefits organisations in so many ways.
There are many ISO standards available.
We are specialising in consulting and advising:
ISO 9001: Quality Management System.
ISO 14001: Environmental.
ISO 45001: Occupational Health and Safety.
What is ISO 9001?
The International Organisation for Standardisation (ISO), ISO 9000 standard is a collection of management principles designed to ensure that an organisation’s quality management systems meet the needs of customers, staff and other key stakeholders.
We specialise in helping businesses to achieve and become ISO 9001:2015 certified.
The benefits of ISO certification means your existing management quality system can be built and extended to meet the ISO standard requirements , we help advise and support you all the way enabling you to continually monitor manage and continously improve the quality of your products or services.
What are the benefits of ISO 9001?
ISO 9001 is one of the most widely used management quality systems across the world. As ISO 9001 must be independently verified and certified. Having achieved certification many organisations testify the financial benefits experienced as a result of successful implementation of ISO 9001; whilst meeting the ISO standard have helped companies increase their operational performance.
How do you go about fulfilling the elements of ISO 9001?
To fulfil the elements of ISO 9001, an organisation must:
- Demonstrate the ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Increase customer satisfaction through increased service.
- Commitment to continual improvement of the management quality system and applicable regulations.
- All requirements of ISO 9001 are applicable to all organisations, in all industry sectors, size of business and the nature of products and services provided.
How do we achieve ISO 9001 certification?
Normally there are 3 steps to Certification
- Completing a gap analysis
- 2. Implementation
- 3. Certification