COVID-19 Training Course Controls & Supplied Course Materials
To highlight the COVID -19 controls ITS will use to reduce the risk of COVID-19 to both your employees and our tutors.
Prior to the Course:
To implement our COVID-19 training course controls we will request a copy of your COVID-19 training or meeting room controls set to enable our tutor will be prepared and protected.
Supplied Course Materials:
- Course materials will be prepared in advance prior to the course date
- The course materials office area is regularly cleaned and sanitised, with regular
hand washing whilst preparing the course materials.
- Course materials will be supplied in individual polythene holders for each person.
- Pens will be sanitised with an anti-viral wipe before being issued.
- Once the course materials have been prepared, they will be kept in an appropriate
container for easy and secure transporting.
On Arrival at The Venue, Our Tutor Will:
- Arrive no later than 30 mins before the start of the course to use our COVID-19 Training Course Controls – additional time may be required depending on the COVID-19 controls in place.
- Follow the instructions of their host and the sites COVID-19 training course controls.
Before the Start of the Session, Our Trainer Will:
- Ask everyone to sign the register, using their own pen, and leave the register in one place to avoid passing it round.
- Wash/sanitise their hands before handling the training materials
- Place delegate packs on the desks before anyone enter the room
- Limit the number of case studies passed around the room.
- Limit the need to approach people within 2 metres during the session, if this is unavoidable then the trainer will wear a face mask/shield.
During the Session, Our Tutor Will:
- Maintain 2 metres distance as much as possible.
- Remind and encourage everyone to follow the COVID-19 controls on site.
- At breaktimes, using toilets and using catering facilities follow the site rules.
At the end of the Course, Our Tutor Will:
- Leave any documents (excluding exam material) that have been handled by delegates in the room for disposal on site.