Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection
Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection will increase theoretical knowledge on how to effectively carry out audits/inspections. Intrinsic Training Solutions delivers the Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection. This qualification will benefit supervisors, team leaders, chefs, QA staff, managers those currently working, or looking to work, in an auditing and inspection role.
Not Just the Food Sector:
Where verification, auditing (including internal auditing and external supplier auditing) or inspection is undertaken, required in all sectors of the food industry but also in other industry sectors including consumer products, hospitals, laboratories, pharmaceuticals, warehousing and retail. The qualification is also suitable for student environmental health officers.
There is an increasing demand to train individuals with knowledge and skills and awareness of audits and inspections requirements. Most importantly especially in the field of food production and food safety. This is largely as a result increase in the requirement to prove robust ‘due diligence’ and robust product traceability of products through the food supply chain. As the audits and inspection regimes are evolving with the increased demand to be constantly ‘audit ready’ as unannounced audits and inspections become more common making this course so relevant and important to meet current industry requirements and demands.
The Level 3 Award in Effective Auditing and Inspection is delivered over 1 day.
The Level 3 Award in Auditing and Inspection Topics Include:
- Prerequisites of audits and inspections.
- Purpose of audits and inspections.
- Benefits of audits and inspections.
- Limitations of inspections/audits.
- Types of audit/inspection.
- Constructing a model against which to inspect.
- Inspection cycle.
- Planning of audits and inspections.
- Importance of methodically preparing for any audit or inspection.
- Collection of data
- Collection of information.
- Analysis of data and information.
- Opening and closing meetings.
- Auditors’ competencies.
- Frequency/timing/duration of inspections.
- On-site inspection/audit.
- Observational and questioning techniques (data gathering).
- Checklists/inspection forms.
- Analysis and interpretation.
- Report writing.
- Desktop inspection.
This Qualification is Assessed:
A 30-question multiple-choice question examination. The duration of the examination is 1 hour.
To achieve a pass, 18 out of 30 must be achieved whilst 24 out of 30 must be correctly answered to achieve a distinction.
As with all our courses photo ID is required to be shown at the start of the course during enrolment and registration. We are then required to record the ID before the start of the exam assessment.
On successful completion of this qualification, continued development is available by attending further Intrinsic Training Solutions courses for the following qualifications:
- Highfield Level 4 Award in Managing Food Safety in Catering (RQF)
- Highfield Level 4 Award in Food Safety Management for Manufacturing (RQF)
For further details or to book your place please contact Philip Wadsworth at Intrinsic Training by telephoning:01482845358 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing the contact form leaving specific details of your requirements.