Intrinsic Training Solutions deliver the Highfield Level 2 Award Conflict Management qualifications which are ideal for any individual who requires conflict resolution training, particularly if they are customer facing in the workplace. The Level 2 Award Conflict Management is also relevant to those who need to know how to prevent conflict situations arising and as a result of this training may feel more confident in being able to deal with such a situation before it escalates.
- Communication is so important to solve problems and reduce the likelihood of conflict
- How to communicate effectively and de-escalate conflict in emotive situations
- The factors that influence human responses in conflict situations
- How to assess and reduce risks in conflict situations
- Good practice to follow after conflict situations.
This course is one full day.
Examination through the completion of 30 multiple-choice questions. To pass and achieve this qualification a score of at least 20 out of 30 to pass.
Examination duration is 1-hour.
Qualification detailed information is available by contacting Philip Wadsworth at Intrinsic Training Solutions by telephoning: 01482845358 or by email:firstname.lastname@example.org or by completing our easy to complete contact form leaving details of your specific enquiry.contact form.
Intrinsic Training Solutions deliver the Highfield Level 2 Award Conflict Management qualifications reguarly for individual employers on their own site ands reguaqrly schedule open courses for individual employees.
Progression for the Highfield Level 2 Award Conflict Management qualification is to attend the Highfield Level 3 Award Conflict Management qualification delivered by Intrinsic Training Solutions.
- Highfield Level 3 Award in Conflict Management (RQF)