Intrinsic Training deliver the full requirements of this Team Leader / Supervisor Apprenticeship meeting the requirement of the knowledge required to be in this role delivering workshops including to complete work for the apprenticeship portfolio including techniques on leading people, techniques for managing people, how to build working relationships, the importance of good clear communicating and communication and other workshops to meet the needs of the mandated qualification.
A job role, with operational/project responsibilities or responsibility for managing a team to deliver a clearly defined outcome. Team Leaders/Supervisors provide direction, instructions and guidance to ensure the achievement of set goals.
Key responsibilities are likely to include supporting, managing and developing team members, managing projects, planning and monitoring workloads and resources, delivering operational plans, resolving problems, and building relationships internally and externally.
Contact Philip Wadsworth at Intrinsic Training by telephone: 01482845358 or complete our contact form.
Working in the private, public or third sector and in all sizes of organisation, specific responsibilities will vary, but the knowledge, skills and behaviours needed will be the same whatever the role.
Job roles may include: Supervisor, Team Leader, Project Officer,
Foreperson, and Shift Manager.
Our delivery will cover the breadth and depth of the apprenticeship requirements
using our suggested on-programme assessment methods that will cover the
knowledge, skills and behaviour components, and which ensure that the apprentice
is sufficiently prepared to undertake End Point Assessment.
We work with the employer ensure each apprentice on-programme develops and
works towards satisfactory completion of the required evidence to enable End Point Assessment.
- Completion and achievement of the Level 3 Diploma in Management
- meeting the required 370 hours Total Qualification Time (37 credits)
- providing underpinning knowledge and training.
During the apprenticeship delivery Intrinsic Training works with each employer to enable successful completion of the apprenticeship programme:
1. Register each apprentice with a relevant professional body to provide access to management resources, wider networks, and CPD activities to enable completion of the work required.
2. Regular performance reviews undertaken with the employer
3. Development of the portfolio of evidence including reports, assignments, evidence of tasks undertaken, demonstrations, presentations.
Intrinsic Training and employer will work together to support each apprentice and provide guidance as required to record and collate evidence including:
- Observations (recorded using electronic audio and video)
- Ongoing professional discussions with each apprentice relating to projects and assignments (recorded electronically either video or audio)
- Feedback will be required from the line manager Manager, direct reports and peers including 180/360 degree feedback approaches
Duration – typically this apprenticeship will take 12 – 18 months.
Functional skills in English and Maths at Level 2 Must be completed prior to the completion of the portfolio. Certificates must be presented to obtain an exemption.
The completion of the Functional Skills in English and Maths at Level 2 may extend the completion to 18 months must be completed prior to taking the End-Point-Assessment.
Progression – apprentices may choose to register as Associate members with the Chartered Management Institute and/or the Institute of Leadership & Management, to support their professional career development and progression.
For further details about the Apprenticeship in Team Leader /Supervisor please contact Contact Philip Wadsworth at Intrinsic Training by telephone: 01482845358 or complete our contact form.